Napa Wealth Management's 20th Anniversary
Company Napa Wealth Management's 20th Anniversary
Napa, CA August 25, 2017 - When searching for experienced
top wealth management companies, it is important to identify a financial advisor that not only has knowledge on investing but has a solid and long-standing experience. Working through difficult financial periods and being able to successfully master these challenging times is a sign of a strong investment company.
Napa Wealth Management is a company that came into existence before the last Great Recession and other burst industry bubbles happened. This is the kind of financial advisor you need to search for. While the global financial situation may not always be the best, the experienced wealth management companies can find a way through these tough market conditions, and still keeping your monetary goals front and center.
Napa Wealth Management Has Seen It All
- Napa Wealth Management has been around since 1997 to provide financial advisory services to the public. The firm started under the name of McCuen Investment Group, named after its founder, George McCuen.
- George McCuen has been in the financial advisory and wealth management industry since 1987, working for other companies before deciding to split off and create his own company, with a focus towards individual investors and hardworking people such as yourself.
- In 1997 when McCuen Investment Group first opened, the nation was in the midst of the tech boom of the late 1990s. These were times when anyone could pick almost any tech stock and make money, seemingly overnight.
- Many investment companies latched onto the industry and put all of their investor's financial assets into these tech firms. McCuen Investment Group, however, saw the potential danger in this investment strategy and the growing bubble, and looked for other ways of diversifying clients’ portfolios, in order to minimize the impact of the inevitable burst of the tech bubble.
- Diversified investment strategies has been a main reason why McCuen Investment Group, now Napa Wealth Management, has survived for over 20 years.
Investing For Your Future
Having worked with clients during the tech bubble, the housing bubble and the banking bubble, Napa Wealth Management has seen it all. The company understands not only how to identify potential bubbles and the trouble these bubbles can cause, but also how to keep investors afloat and navigate through situations that may seem dire. Napa Wealth Management is one of the experienced financial advisors and wealth management companies in the industry for a reason. The firm wants to help you reach your financial potential. Contact our office at (707) 252-1343.
Napa Wealth Management is registered as an investment advisor and only transacts business in states where it is properly registered or is excluded from registration requirements. Registration as an investment advisor does not constitute an endorsement of the firm by securities regulators nor does it indicate that the advisor has attained a particular level of skill or ability.
All investment strategies have the potential for profit or loss. There are no assurances that an investor’s portfolio will match or outperform any particular benchmark. Asset allocation and diversification do not ensure or guarantee better performance and cannot eliminate the risk of investment losses.